2015 consumers like to shop but are time-poor, seeking convenience, greater choice, global availability and instant gratification. Their purchase decisions are increasingly being driven by the heart, making choices that have a positive impact on the world. Their lives are a blend of online activity and real world lifestyle – they want to access information instantly, share their lives on social media and showcase individuality.
Download This White Paper To Learn:
- How convenience encourages omnichannel shopping trends.
- Which consumption styles are leading to brand innovation.
- Why it’s so hard to sell to Millennials.
- Rising concerns about privacy and digital footprint with the omnipresence of the internet of things and social media.
- More about consumers in 2015.
Euromonitor International is the world leader in strategy research for consumer markets. Global coverage and leading edge innovation make our products essential for companies worldwide. From socio-economic context to intimate detail on the smallest products or markets, we offer unmatched detail and unbiased content for every region, country, category and channel. Euromonitor International market research focuses on industry, country, company and consumer lifestyle research. We analyze companies and markets in more than 200 categories across 80 countries.