Date: 3rd Jul 2015
Time: 10:30am to 12pm
Venue: Asia Square, 8 Marina View #02-11, (Singapore)
This event is organized by Astreem Consulting.
What Is 'Fresh+'?
Fresh+ as the name suggests offers the healthiest meal options to working professionals. The concept started in 2009 by Philippe Blin, a banker by profession, has now grown into 4 successful outlets in Singapore. Fresh+ brings high quality food to the health conscious and discerning customers in the business districts of Singapore.
Food trends are increasingly leaning towards the healthier foods as people become more health conscious. With increasing pollution, office stress resulting from companies cost cutting, and greater public awareness of the benefits of exercising and eating healthy, Fresh+ is ideally positioned to thrive in a market segment that grows every day.
Fresh+'s core products are Create-your-own salads, Fresh+ Favourite Salads and sandwiches.
So What Makes 'Fresh+' Different From The Competitors?
Quality of Product, Quality of Services and Innovation!
- A key point of differentiation between Fresh+ and most of its competitors is the quality of service, which is required to be professional and friendly. This is achieved by judicious recruitment, training programs and quality controls.
- Fresh+ salad sales are principally 'Create-your-own salads'. This is what people overwhelmingly prefer, over recipe salads. Most of the competitors offer recipe salads.
- Price is competitive for salads, drinks and others while it is at the high end for sandwiches. This is due to intense competition among the sandwich providers in CBD that are in the low to medium quality bracket. Thus Fresh+’s sandwich positioning is at high end on quality/price.
- Product performance is continuously monitored, and products adjusted accordingly. New products are also regularly introduced to maintain a high level of interest in their frequenting client base.
- The current management has a high level of expertise in sales, financial analysis and business development. Hence, it will provide comprehensive support to potential franchisees.
Welcome and Registration
Food tasting at Fresh+ outlet