Date: 2nd Apr 2015
Time: 9:30am to 12:30pm
Venue: 55 Market Street, Singapore 048941
This event is organized by Astreem Consulting.
Why Attend Franchise-Train-ABLE?
The foundation of any franchise organization is the training and support provided to franchisees. Without these two essential functions, the franchisor would be unable to count on replication and consistency of the franchise system. The tricky part is to know when, how much and what type of training and support to provide franchisees to ensure the highest performance and maintain brand integrity.
Franchise-Train-ABLE is the second session of the Franchise-ABLE Network Series and it will cover all aspects of training, which prepares the franchise organization for growth.
Join in this thought-provoking session with Ms. Venu Babla, Principal of Singapore Franchise Training School, Mr. Danny Christ, Head of F&B Division @ Wine Connection, and Mr. Melvin Tang, Retail trainer at Singapore Institute of Retail studies, as they delve into this critical area of the franchising industry.
- The role of the Training and Support system in franchising.
- How the different stages of the franchisee life cycle affect the training and support delivery.
- The variety of tools and technology that increase effectiveness of delivery.
- The components required for a focused training and support system.
Ms. Venu Babla
Venu is currently Principal of Singapore Franchise Training School;
- A learning and performance strategist.
- She has headed up training departments for franchise organizations for the past 20 years.
- Utilizing adult learning principles, Venu focuses on developing training programs that are relevant, fun, and high performance driven.
- She has a Master’s degree in Education in Learning Design and Technology.
Mr. Danny Christ
Danny is currently Head of F&B Division @ Wine Connection;
- 16 years of experience in hospitality industry since the day he started Germany in Hilton Hotel as Certified Hotel Administrator in 1999.
- Extensive operational management knowledge and international work experience. He has been a key success driver in hotels and restaurants in California, Philippines and Singapore.
- Opened and setup of 7 restaurants from the brick. Few of them include: Brontzeit @ 313 Somerset and Wine Connection Bistro @ 112 Katong.
- Danny has been a much invited guest speaker and trainer at schools like Republic Polytechnic, School D’Hospitality and MDIS.
- In 2013, he received the Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment at IAL, Singapore.
- He is currently pursuing his MBA from Strathclyde Business School at YMCA, Singapore.