Date: 26th to 27th Nov 2015
Time: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Venue: TKP Conference Centre - Raffles Place
This course is organized by Franchising and Licensing Association (FLA) Singapore.
Fee: SGD550.00 (FLA member), SGD650.00 (non-FLA member), SGD150.00 (student)
Early Bird Discount
Register before 12th November 2015 and enjoy a SGD51.00 discount (not applicable for student pricing)
Fundamentals of Franchise Management (FFM) will introduce participants to multidisciplinary areas involved in the franchising practice. Using lectures, case studies and assignments, FFM will provide participants the necessary theories, background information and practical learning experiences for their executive responsibilities.
Who Should Attend?
- Managers and Supervisors in the franchising industry wishing to develop a solid educational foundation.
- Entrepreneurs wishing to expand their business using the different types of franchising models.
1. Understanding the Franchise Business
- Franchise Relationship.
- Spectrum of Marketing Channels.
- Franchise Models & Structures.
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Franchising.
- Keys to Franchise Success.
- Steps in Franchise Development.
- Licensing vs Franchising.
- Case Studies.
2. Legal and Commercial Framework of Franchising
- Franchise Framework & Relationship.
- Franchise Agreement.
- International Franchising.
- Trademark Protection.
3. Franchise Manuals and Franchise Marketing
- Importance of a Manual.
- Typical Contents of a Manual.
- Writing a Manual.
- Platforms for Marketing the Franchise.
- Franchise Marketing Package.
- Franchise Recruitment Process.
- Franchisee Evaluation Checklist.
4. The Financial Considerations of Franchising
- Overview of Revenue Streams & Costs for a Franchisor & Franchisee.
- Pricing a Franchise.
- Financial Projections.
- Other Financial Considerations.
- Financing Options for Franchising.