Date: 5th Feb 2015
Time: 12:00pm to 2:30pm
Venue: Grand Park Orchard, 270 Orchard Road, Singapore 238857
This seminar is organized by Astreem Consulting.
Make 2015 the year you build your brand’s footprint outside Singapore!
On Feb 5th, Astreem Consulting will be holding a Franchise Partner conference inviting franchise experts from the region to share trends and opportunities on various sectors in their respective countries. Mr. Gidon Rosing from Australia, Mr. Burang Riyadi from Indonesia, Mr. Christopher Lim from The Philippines and Mr. Sean Ngo from Vietnam, will be speaking on the franchising landscape in their respective countries.
Benefit from their experience and expertise and discover for yourself which countries hold the most promise of growth for your brand. Collaborative sharing is the new way of growth. Franchising is no different. Come network with experts, like-minded entrepreneurs and business managers seeking to grow their businesses.
Who Should Attend?
Franchisors and business owners who are planning to grow their business internationally.
Aspiring franchisors who are interested in understanding doing franchise business in different markets.
Why You Should Attend?
Understand the International Franchise Landscape for potential business growth.
Network with likeminded entrepreneurs and business managers to share ideas of business growth.
Gideon Rosing; Founder and Head of Global Business Development, Global Franchise Partners Group (Australia)
- Extensive experience in global franchising, having worked with international brands such as McCafe, Gloria Jean’s Coffees, Second Cup, Krispy Kreme, Cookieman, Tully’s Coffee, Jamaica Blue and more.
- Gidon’s strength lies in building and maintaining strong relationships and over the years he has accumulated a wealth of contacts around the world; with franchisors, master franchisees, investors, VC firms, PE groups and strategic partners.
- Gidon is a strategic and lateral thinker with strong leadership skills and a positive solution-focused approach who identifies opportunities and is able to bring together the required people, skills and expertise to maximize these.
Burana Riyadh; Founder & Partner, International Franchise Business Management (Indonesia)
- In the franchise consultancy business since 1995.
- Vice Chairman: Franchise & License Permanent Committee Indonesia Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
- Consultant to Trade Ministry Office.
- Writer of Franchise Manual & Franchise Document.
- Franchise rubric contributor to National Business & Franchise Magazines.
- Consultant to reputable National franchise companies such as: Alfamart, Gloria Jeans Coffee, Circle K, Alleira Batik, Yomart, Excelso Café, DailyBread Café, Bumbu Desa, AutoBridal, Sour Sally, RM Dapur Sunda, Cipaganti Otojasa, Panorama Tour.
Christopher Lim; Vice President for Marketing & Strategy, Francorp (The Philippines)
- Currently Vice President for Marketing & Strategy for Francorp Philippines, the premier Franchise development consultants in the Philippines.
- Concurrent president, U-franchise Sales and Management Inc., the largest franchise sales company in the Philippines.
- Chairperson for ASEAN Integration, Philippine Franchise Association (PFA).
- Over a decade of global marketing experience from Bangkok, Shanghai, and London as former Senior Global Brand Manager for Unilever.
- Graduated with from Oxford University with a Post Graduate Diploma in Strategy and Innovation & studied in the National University of Singapore.
Sean Ngo; CEO, VF Franchise Consulting
- Currently representing International Franchise for Vietnam and ASEAN markets, including Denny's, Texas Chicken, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, New Horizons, The Melting Pot, Edible Arrangements, Title Boxing Club, Manhattan Fish Market, Jan Pro Commercial Cleaning, Round Table Pizza and more.
- Developed and managed the first American hamburger chain, Carl's Jr., in Vietnam (25 units).
- Strong experience in real estate development, including developing International feasibility studies, managing various RE consultants, including legal, sales & marketing, hospitality; experience in working and negotiating with 5-star hotel operators.