Date: 21st Aug 2014
Time: 7:30pm to 9:30pm
Venue: TKP Conference Centre - Raffles Place, 55 Market Street #03‐01, Singapore 048941
This seminar is organized by Astreem Consulting.
This is a free-to-attend business seminar. Seats are limited and based on first-come-first-serve basis.
Discover available international master franchise opportunities and what it takes to become a successful master franchisee with industry experts!
Master Franchising - What Is It All About?
Master franchising is a form of the franchisor-franchisee relationship in which the master franchisee essentially becomes a mini-franchisor for a specified territory. Instead of growing a business one store at a time, master franchising allows the master franchisee the opportunity to grow a new business in a relatively short time. Within that territory, the master franchisee is responsible for marketing the brand, building corporate owned outlets, recruiting of franchisees, training them, and providing ongoing support to each franchisee they sign.
Why Take On A Master Franchise?
Leverage on well-known international brands to quickly secure market share and get better locations.
Ride on proven business formats to expand your business reach.
Multiple Income Streams
Earn from not only corporate owned stores, but also from appointing sub-franchisees and its related revenue streams.
Gain better return on investments.
- Pros and cons of being a master franchisee.
- Success factors for building a master franchise organization.
- The hottest master franchise opportunities available in South East Asia.
Who Should Attend?
- Business owners seeking to diversify interests and risk portfolio.
- Brand owners who wish to quickly build a stronger retail base.
- Individuals who have the experience of managing a business.