Date: 4th Nov 2014
Time: 9:00am to 12:15pm
Venue: IE Singapore, 230 Victoria Street, #10-00 Bugis Junction Office Tower Level 10 (Little Red Dot Seminar Room)
NOTE: Seminar will be conducted in Mandarin.
This seminar is organized by International Enterprise (IE) Singapore.
With internet users and online shoppers expected to reach 730 million and 380 million respectively by 2016, search has become an integral marketing component for brands hoping to gain a foothold in the market. Baidu, China's top search engine with 6 billion search requests daily, will speak on online behaviour of Chinese consumers and share the latest trends to help you capitalise on opportunities in the digital space.
- Hear first-hand from Baidu on China’s digital landscape, online behaviours and marketing tools.
- Network with like-minded businesses and digital experts from Baidu.
Who Should Attend
Business owners, business development managers and marketing managers from sectors with both online and offline presence in China.
Registration & Light Refreshments
Opening Address by IE Singapore
Topics that will be covered by speakers from Baidu:
- Digital marketing landscape in China - The digital transformation of traditional industries.
- Working with Baidu for brand marketing and search engine marketing.
- Baidu big data insights on China’s consumer market: Sharing of successful case studies of Baidu’s collaboration with corporates.
Closing Address by IE Singapore