Date: 19th to 20th Nov 2013
Time: 9:30am to 5:30pm
Venue: Carlton Hotel, Level 2, Empress 1
Franchise Unit Excellence, organized and conducted by Singapore Franchise Training School in collaboration with Franchise Mind (USA), is a seminar about having a practical approach to creating successful franchisees.
Regular Rate: SGD 1,200
Group Booking (min. 2 pax): SGD 800
*Productivity and Innovation Credit (PIC) of 60% cash payout or 400% tax deduction is applicable for this seminar.
Send all registrations to Jill Neo at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6749 9233.
Successful franchisees help determine the success trajectory for the franchise business. A franchisor focused on franchise units performing with excellence will have tremendous long-term benefits.
This topic is not just about the profitability of the franchise unit, it also includes the excellent achievement of all goals by both the franchisor and franchisee. Many franchisors focus on adding new franchisees but in actuality, the real work begins after signing of the franchise agreement.
You will learn:
- The importance of launching a new franchisee and what steps are required to create a high growth trajectory.
- The role of the franchisor in acquiring customers through the SMATTM process.
- How the customer experience will help creating loyal customers.
- Four critical areas to measure performance and how to come up with actionable solutions that the franchisees buy into.
- Keeping a pulse on the franchisee buzz so you can positively influence performance.
- Different approaches to providing effective support.
- The four phases of support.
- Types of required support.
- The role and competency of your support team.
- Coaching model for your franchisees for improved performances.
Who Should Attend?
- Franchise Managers.
- Franchise Trainers.
- Franchise Operations Managers.
- Franchise Support Managers.
The Trainer - Harish Babla, CFE
Harish is a business visionary, growth strategist and franchise leader from the United States. He is a Certified Franchise Executive (CFE), a position designated by the International Franchise Association. Currently the Managing Director of Franchise Mind Corporation (USA), Harish has been the President, CEO and Board Member of several franchise-related firms.
The most exceptional aspect about Harish is that for seven years, he has been the world's largest franchisee - a 1,200+ unit global print franchise company. He has been awarded the 'Franchisee of the Year' twice and even the 'Franchisor of the Year' by the Business Journal in 2008.
A professional of sheer excellence, experience and exuberance, Harish's passion for teaching makes him a globally sought after speaker in the business community.